Hecker Center for Ministry
St. Paul's College, established in 1914, is the house of studies for Paulist seminarians. The Paulist Fathers maintain their formation program at St. Paul's College and seminarians attend either the Catholic University of America or the Washington Theological Union for their graduate studies in theology. St. Paul's College serves as the home for Paulist priests who serve the local and national Catholic Church through a variety of apostolates including education, evangelization, ecumenism, and mass communications.
Additions to the present building were added in 1942 and 1955. A new library wing was dedicated in honor of Msgr. John J. Burke, CSP on January 15, 1958. Renovation of the original wing and the 1958 wing was completed in 1987. Other wings were renovated by February, 2007, and parts of the College were designated as the North American Paulist Center and the Hecker Center for Ministry.
Ministries and National Organizations located in the Hecker Center:
|Address:||3015 Fourth St., NE|
Washington, DC 20017-1102
|map and directions|
Hecker Center office space include many amenities, including: