St. Lawrence Church & Newman Center
Parish was established in 1887 and placed in the care of the Paulist Fathers August, 1915. The Newman Center was established by Paulist Fathers in 1920's, put under administration of the local Archdiocese in 1939, and again placed in the care of Paulist Fathers in August, 1991. It merged with the parish in 1998.
|Pastor:||Father Ivan Tou, CSP|
|Associate pastor:||Father Bob O'Donnell, CSP|